Information security training:
Min: 5 participants.
Workshop training combines theoretical teaching and concrete experimentation .
- For people who are interested in their own information security and its development.
- To review cases and display the current status of online threats.
- Information security training for company employees.
Course of events:
- Why does information security affect everyone?
- Modeling threats to individuals/individual entrepreneurs.
- Zero trust information security model.
- Password security and password management (Workshop)
- Multi-stage identification (Workshop)
- Cloud services and their security.
- Internet fraud.
Objectives of workshop training:
Arouse interest in information security by emphasizing the simplicity and convenience of everyday use of various tools and programs.
- The trainee understands the basics of information security at the individual level as well as at the community level.
- The training provides the ability to follow companies' information security policies, understanding why they act in a certain way.
- The training aims to bring out the aspects of information security in an understandable and interesting way.
At the end of the event, it is possible to book a one-hour free consultation (Normal price 40 €) on the sub-category of information security that interests you:
- Home network security.
- Information security of terminals (computers, tablets and phones).
The trainings are carried out remotely!